Jenny Watson, Will somebody please help me take this knot out of my mouth, 2009
gouache and human hair on Chinese wrapping paper,
image 64.0 x 64.0 cm, frame 82.0 x 81.0 x 3.5 cm.
Collection of The University of Queensland, purchased 2009.
Editor: Carole Ferrier
Editorial assistance: Angel Browning
Editorial Advisory Board: Sharon Bickle, Brigid Rooney, Margaret Henderson, Barbara Brook, Nicole Moore, Bronwen Levy, Susan Carson
ISSN: 1033 9434
Volume 26:1/2 (2014) - Contents
- Memory in a Curiously Conservative Queensland
Francesca Rendle-Short. Bite Your Tongue.
Reviewed by Marcus Breen
- The Artistic Journey of Two Ingenues in Tangier
Jeanette Hoorn, Hilde Rix Nicholas and Elsie Rix's Moroccan Idyll: Art and Orientalism
Reviewed by Carol Schwarzman
- Life Writing as Conundrum
Jill Hellyer. Letters to Huldah.
Reviewed by Suzanne Dixon
- Thrilled Even Without an Audience: Thoughts about Poetic Engagement.
Rachael Munro, Indigo Morning. Pam Brown, Home by Dark. Ray Tyndale, Café Poet.
Reviewed by Ynes Sanz
- The Plague of Love
Merlinda Bobis. Locust Girl: A Lovesong.
Reviewed by Emily Yu Zong
- Courting Blakness: Recalibrating Knowledge in the Sandstone University
Fiona Foley, Louise Martin-Chew and Fiona Nicoll. Courting Blakness.
Reviewed by Yamini Krishna
- Coming up for Air
Jena Woodhouse. Dreams of Flight.
Reviewed by Alison Cotes
- You Don't Need To Be a Weatherwoman To Know Which Way the Wind Blows
Karen Lamb. Thea Astley: Inventing Her Own Weather.
Reviewed by Christina Ealing-Godbold
- Gwen Harwood's Competing Identities
Robyn Mathison and Robert Cox. Gwen Harwood Remembered by Her Friends..
Reviewed by Ann-Marie Priest
- Download or print this issue...