School Visiting Fellowships
The Daphne Mayo Visiting Professorship in Visual Culture
S. W. Brooks Visiting Fellow in English Literature
George Watson Fellowship (Biennial)
Lloyd Davis Memorial Visiting Professor in Shakespeare Studies
Tim Ingold is Chair of Social Anthropology at the University of Aberdeen.
Professor Ingold visited UQ from 14 October - 18 October 2013.
Events associated with Professor Tim Ingold include:
- Wednesday 16 October: Public Lecture: Lines and the Weather. The public lecture was held at the UQ Art Museum.
- Thursday 17 October: Postgraduate Masterclass.
Deidre Lynch is Chancellor Jackman Professor, a Professor of English at the University of Toronto.
Professor Lynch visited UQ from 8 October - 19 October 2013.
Events associated with Professor Deidre Lynch include:
- Friday 11 October: Public Lecture.
- Saturday 12 October: Keynote Addres: Pride and Prejudice Symposium.
Dr Farah Karim-Cooper is Head of Courses and Research for Globe Education (Shakespeare's Globe). In addition to being the course director of the Globe/King's MA in Shakespeare Studies, she is also Chair of the Globe Architecture Research Group.
Dr Karim-Cooper visited the School of EMSAH from 5 - 12 August, 2013
- Thursday 8 August: English and Drama Teacher's Workshop. This event was held in the Library Conference Room, Level 1, Duhig Building from 4.30pm - 6.30pm.
- Friday 9 August: EMSAH Research Seminar "Watching Shakespeare". This event was held in room 601, Michie Building, UQ St Lucia from 1pm - 2pm. Dr Farah Karim-Cooper was one of three speakers on the panel.
- Friday 9 August: Public Lecture: Shakespeare's Globe: Worlds, History and Memory. The public lecture was held in the Terrace Room, Sir Llew Edwards Building.
Professor Maria Delgado, Professor of Theatre and Screen Arts in the Department of English, Queen Mary, University of London.
Professor Maria Delgado will visit the School of EMSAH from 5 - 18 August and then 26 - 31 August, 2013
- Friday 16 August: Editing Workshop. This event was held in room 601 of the Michie Building, UQ St Lucia from 2.30pm - 4pm
- Thursday 29 August: Public Lecture: Memory, Silence and the Re-Routing of Democracy in Spain. The public lecture was held in the Terrace Room, Sir Llew Edwards Building.
|School Visiting Fellowships section|